420Radio works to educate the global community about the value of cannabis. One way we hope to disseminate information is via our feed of hemp and cannabis articles.
- The latest COVID stimulus package proposed by House leadership maintains provisions permitting licensed cannabis businesses… The post Democrats’ Latest COVID Relief Package Includes Marijuana Banking Provisions appeared first on NORML.
- Patients enrolled in the state’s medical cannabis access program will be able to purchase cannabis-infused edible products from licensed dispensaries for the first time. The post Hawaii: Governor Legalizes Sales of Edible Products by Licensed Medical Cannabis Dispensaries appeared […]
- New Jersey: Voter Support Solidly in Favor of Marijuana Legalization Ahead of Ballot Initiative VoteSeventy-two percent of Democrats, 65 percent of Independents, and 56 percent of Republicans expressed support for the ballot question in the latest poll. Overall, only 29 percent of New Jerseyans opposed the measure. The post New Jersey: Voter Support […]
- However, unless the patient is a child, developmentally disabled, terminally ill, receiving hospice care, or housebound, the patient must have had at least one previous in-person visit with the recommending physician. The post New Jersey: Lawmakers Approve Telemedicine for […]
- Rick was both a principal sponsor and a major financial supporter of the successful Washington state marijuana legalization initiative approved by the voters of his state in 2012, making Washington, along with Colorado, the first two states to end […]
- HB 4982 explicitly permits those convicted of one or more misdemeanor marijuana offenses to file a petition with the court to have their criminal record set aside. The post Michigan: Lawmakers Approve Marijuana Expungement Legislation appeared first on NORML.
- “In this sample of individuals with neuropathic pain, no significant differences were found in cognitive performance between non-MC [medical cannabis] licensed and licensed patients." The post Study: Use of Cannabis Long-Term Not Associated with Cognitive Differences in Older Adults […]
- Survey: Nearly One in Three Migraine Sufferers Have Used Cannabis for Symptom Management, Most Report It to Be EffectiveSome 30 percent of migraine patients have used cannabis to mitigate migraine pain. Among these users, 82 percent reported it to be effective at providing migraine relief. The post Survey: Nearly One in Three Migraine Sufferers Have Used Cannabis […]