420Radio works to educate the global community about the value of cannabis. One way we hope to disseminate information is via our feed of hemp and cannabis articles.
- Welcome to the latest edition of NORML's Weekly Legislative Roundup, on the blog every Friday! The post Weekly Legislative Roundup 2/26/21 appeared first on NORML.
- The revisions make it clear that the federal Drug-Free Workplace Act — passed in 1988 — remains in place, and that federal employees “are required to refrain” from the use of either cannabis or other federally controlled substances “whether […]
- South Dakota: House Members Approve Legislation to Delay Implementation of Voter-Approved Medical Cannabis LawHouse Bill 1100, which is backed by Governor Noem and other legislative leaders, pushes back the timeline from this summer until early 2022. The post South Dakota: House Members Approve Legislation to Delay Implementation of Voter-Approved Medical Cannabis Law […]
- Study: Enactment of Marijuana Legalization Laws Associated with Reductions in Opioid Prescribing Patterns“[T]he implementation of medical marijuana laws (MMLs) and recreational marijuana laws (RMLs) reduced morphine milligram equivalents per enrollee by seven percent and 13 percent, respectively.” The post Study: Enactment of Marijuana Legalization Laws Associated with Reductions in Opioid Prescribing […]
- The measure, approved by a 21 to 8 vote, would permit patients and caregivers to possess “70 daily dosages of medical cannabis” at a time. The post Alabama: Senate Lawmakers Approve Medical Marijuana Legislation appeared first on NORML.
- Virginia legislature sends bills to Governor Northam to approve dispensing of herbal medical cannabis The post Virginia: Legislature Passes Measure Permitting Dispensing of Herbal Medical Cannabis appeared first on NORML.
- North Dakota: House Lawmakers Approve Measures to Legalize Marijuana Sales, Decriminalize Personal PossessionHouse lawmakers approved three pieces of legislation that would legalize adult use marijuana and decriminalize possession of up to one ounce of marijuana. The post North Dakota: House Lawmakers Approve Measures to Legalize Marijuana Sales, Decriminalize Personal Possession appeared […]
- AG Nominee: Interfering in States with Legal Marijuana Not a Good Use of Justice Department Resources“It does not seem to me useful the use of limited resources that we have to be pursuing prosecutions in states that have legalized and are regulating the use of marijuana, either medically or otherwise." The post AG Nominee: […]