420Radio works to educate the global community about the value of cannabis. One way we hope to disseminate information is via our feed of hemp and cannabis articles.
- Today, we launch the initial rollout of NORML’s Smoke the Vote for the 2022 midterm elections! The post It’s Time to Smoke the Vote! appeared first on NORML.
- “This survey data indicates that personal experience with cannabis is a relatively surefire cure for ‘reefer madness." The post Gallup: Those with First-Hand Experience with Cannabis Likely to Perceive It Positively appeared first on NORML.
- "Millions of citizens unduly carry the undue burden and stigmatization of a past conviction for behavior that is no longer considered to be a crime. Our sense of justice and our principles of fairness demand that officials move swiftly […]
- North Dakota Secretary of State Al Jaeger announced today that a measure to legalize the… The post North Dakota: Marijuana Legalization Measure Approved for the Ballot appeared first on NORML.
- "Marijuana sales are already taking place in every town in Rhode Island. The question before voters this November is whether they want these transactions to take place in a safe, above-ground environment or if they want to keep these […]
- Massachusetts: Governor Signs Bill Creating “Social Equity Trust Fund” For Aspiring Marijuana BusinessesRepublican Gov. Charlie Baker has signed legislation into law that seeks to promote greater diversity among those participating in the state’s licensed cannabis industry and that lays the groundwork for the establishment of on-site cannabis consumption facilities. The post […]
- Summer may be slowly winding down, but the fight for legalization is heating up. The next few months are going to be some of the most pivotal we have ever seen for our movement to end prohibition. If we […]
- “Regulation works. Unregulated marijuana providers don’t ask for or check for ID, but licensed businesses most certainly do." The post Colorado: Licensed Marijuana Retailers Compliant with Minimum Age Restrictions appeared first on NORML.