420Radio works to educate the global community about the value of cannabis. One way we hope to disseminate information is via our feed of hemp and cannabis articles.
- Here's a breakdown of current statewide, citizen-initiated efforts so far. The post 2022 Marijuana Reform Ballot Initiative Efforts Underway Nationwide appeared first on NORML.
- Under the expanded law, employers may not discriminate against authorized patients of medical cannabis in the recruitment, hiring, designation, or termination process or when imposing disciplinary actions. The post Puerto Rico: Law Signed Protecting Medical Cannabis Patients from Employment […]
- House Bill 652 amends state law so that offenses involving the possession of up to 14 grams of marijuana are punishable by a fine of no more than $100 – no arrest and no jail time. The post Louisiana: […]
- Revised for 2021 — NORML Report Highlights Over 450 Studies Assessing the Therapeutic Efficacy of Cannabis and CannabinoidsThis updated edition reviews over 450 peer-reviewed studies assessing the safety and efficacy of either whole-plant cannabis or cannabinoids for 23 different patient populations. The post Revised for 2021 — NORML Report Highlights Over 450 Studies Assessing the Therapeutic […]
- As soon as next week, there will be a crucial vote in the US House of Representatives on an amendment to protect legal marijuana states from federal interference. The post Upcoming Congressional House Vote on Marijuana Policy appeared first […]
- Researchers concluded, "We see no evidence that liberalized cannabis policies are directly associated with increased smoking behaviors among young adults." The post Study: Marijuana Legalization Laws Don’t Undermine Tobacco Smoking Prevention Efforts appeared first on NORML.
- Investigators reported, “[D]espite significant increases in levels of cannabis use in our sample, change in cannabis use did not predict changes in motivation, which suggests that cannabis use may not lead to reductions in motivation over time.” The post […]
- On Sunday, the US Surgeon General Vivek Murthy, MD told CNN that “When it comes to decriminalization, I don’t think that there is value to individuals or to society to lock people up for marijuana use. I don’t think […]