420Radio works to educate the global community about the value of cannabis. One way we hope to disseminate information is via our feed of hemp and cannabis articles.
- Long awaited sales of cannabis flower in Virginia began this month when medical dispensaries received the final product approvals from the state's regulatory agency. The post Virginia: Botanical Medical Cannabis Sales Begin appeared first on NORML.
- t post about various efforts for statewide reform measures for the 2022 ballot, there has been great progress. Here's an overview with the latest updates: The post An Update on Statewide 2022 Marijuana Reform Ballot Initiative Efforts appeared first […]
- New Jersey courts have either dismissed or vacated an estimated 362,000 marijuana cases since July 1 and an additional 150,000 New Jersey residents may also be eligible to have their marijuana-related records automatically expunged in the near future. The […]
- NORML Political Director Justin Strekal hosts a Facebook Live discussing the latest news and a frank discussion about marijuana policy reform at the federal level. The post Live with NORML: Federal Policy Discussion 9/13/2021 appeared first on NORML.
- Senate Bill 311 (a/k/a Ryan's Law) provides for "a terminally ill patient’s use of medicinal cannabis within the health care facility." The post California: Lawmakers Advance Legislation Providing for Medical Cannabis Use in Hospitals appeared first on NORML.
- Lawmakers participating in a Study Committee have recommended that legislators formally rescind language in the law that permits patients to grow up to three marijuana plants. A majority of House and Senate lawmakers would still need to approve those […]
- Texas NORML and other advocates had sought to further amend the bill to include eligibility for chronic pain patients and to raise the THC to five percent. House lawmakers agreed to the additional changes, but members of the Senate […]
- "The sponsors of this year’s recall election are no friends of marijuana or criminal justice reform. Whatever else might be said about Gavin Newsom, no governor has been so supportive of legal marijuana," California NORML said in an action […]