420Radio works to educate the global community about the value of cannabis. One way we hope to disseminate information is via our feed of hemp and cannabis articles.
- “APD will no longer cite or arrest individuals with sufficient identification for Class A or Class B misdemeanor ‘possession of marijuana’ offenses." The post Texas: Austin Police to Cease Making Arrests, Issuing Citations for Minor Marijuana Offenses appeared first […]
- Nebraska: Activists Submit Over 182,000 Signatures to Qualify Proposed 2020 Medical Marijuana Ballot InitiativeActivists gathered at the state capitol in Lincoln to turn in over 182,000 signatures from registered voters in an effort to qualify a medical cannabis legalization measure for the 2020 ballot. The post Nebraska: Activists Submit Over 182,000 Signatures […]
- "Marijuana charges do little to promote public health, and even less to promote public safety." The post Nashville: District Attorney Ceasing Low-Level Marijuana Prosecutions appeared first on NORML.
- Arizona: Marijuana Legalization Proponents Turn In Nearly Twice The Signatures Required to Qualify for 2020 BallotThe Act permits those 21 or older to possess up to one ounce of cannabis and directs revenue from retail cannabis sales to fund various public education and safety programs. The post Arizona: Marijuana Legalization Proponents Turn In Nearly […]
- Members of the Ohio senate advanced a measure expanding the state’s long-standing decriminalization policies. The post Ohio: Senate Overwhelmingly Advances Measure to Expand Decriminalization Policies appeared first on NORML.
- Colorado: Legislation Signed into Law Providing Governor Expanded Authority to Pardon Marijuana OffendersDemocratic Gov. Jared Polis signed legislation into law which provides the office with expanded powers to pardon those with past marijuana convictions. The post Colorado: Legislation Signed into Law Providing Governor Expanded Authority to Pardon Marijuana Offenders appeared first […]
- Legislation passed this spring decriminalizes possession of up to one ounce of marijuana and seals the records of past convictions from public view. The post Virginia: Marijuana Decriminalization Law Takes Effect Wednesday, July 1 appeared first on NORML.
- That enormous challenge of reversing marijuana prohibition would not have been possible without the earlier work of LeMar, Amorphia and those pot-head jazz musicians and hip poets. The post A Founder Looks at 50: The Early Legalization Movement – […]