420Radio works to educate the global community about the value of cannabis. One way we hope to disseminate information is via our feed of hemp and cannabis articles.
- Members of the Ohio State Medical Board have approved requests to expand the list of qualifying conditions to include: arthritis, chronic migraines, and complex regional pain syndrome. The post Ohio: Regulators Expand List of Conditions Eligible for Medical Cannabis […]
- "The most vulnerable Mississippians will continue to be denied safe access to a therapy that could offer them significant relief from severely debilitating conditions.” The post Mississippi: Supreme Court Nullifies Voter-Approved Medical Cannabis Initiative appeared first on NORML.
- Welcome to the latest edition of NORML's Weekly Legislative Roundup! The post Weekly Legislative Roundup 5/14/21 appeared first on NORML.
- “It's time for Minnesota to become a leader in the midwest when it comes to sensible marijuana policy.” The post Minnesota: House Lawmakers Advance Adult Use Marijuana Legalization Measure appeared first on NORML.
- "What we see is that the trends in legal states like Colorado, Washington, Oregon and California are generally no different than the traffic safety trends in other states that haven’t changed their marijuana laws.” The post Delaware Forum Addresses […]
- Representatives David Joyce and Don Young have introduced legislation to remove marijuana from the federal Controlled Substances Act, thereby repealing the federal prohibition of cannabis and making states the primary regulators of the plant. The post Bill to Repeal […]
- While there would be no possibility of jail time under the bill, these offenses would still be classified as a misdemeanor. The post Louisiana: House Lawmakers Advance Marijuana Decriminalization Legislation appeared first on NORML.
- State regulators are expected in the coming months to award licenses to eligible applicants to begin cultivating cannabis and manufacturing oil extract products. The post Georgia: Governor Signs Legislation into Law Expanding Access to Low-THC Medical Cannabis appeared first […]