420Radio works to educate the global community about the value of cannabis. One way we hope to disseminate information is via our feed of hemp and cannabis articles.
- Provisions legalizing marijuana possession, use, and personal cultivation take immediate effect. The post Arizona: Prop. 207 Legalization Measure Officially Takes Effect appeared first on NORML.
- House Leadership today posted notice for Congressional consideration of the Marijuana Opportunity, Reinvestment, and Expungement (MORE) Act, HR 3884, which ends the federal prohibition of cannabis. The MORE Act is scheduled for a floor vote next week. The post […]
- At NORML, as we gather around the table today, we’re thankful for legalizing marijuana in four more states, but most importantly, we’re thankful for you: our supporters. The post At NORML we’re thankful for legal marijuana – and you! […]
- “Fairness demands that we suspend prosecution of marijuana possession-related cases while we await direction from the Legislature on the parameters for decriminalization of marijuana and legalization of regulated adult-use cannabis." The post New Jersey: Attorney General Issues Directive Halting […]
- State officials approved procedures in 2019 permitting those with low-level marijuana possession convictions to seek unconditional pardons. The post North Dakota: Gov. Burgum Issues Additional Pardons for Low-Level Marijuana Offenses appeared first on NORML.
- Of the 15 states that have now enacted adult-use legalization, 13 have done so by voter initiative. Many states, however, do not offer a citizens' initiative option — meaning that the only way to enact substantive marijuana reform is […]
- "Whether or not one supports marijuana legalization, Americans should be outraged at these overtly undemocratic tactics." The post Opponents File Lawsuits in Multiple States Seeking to Overturn Legalization Initiative Results appeared first on NORML.
- "Adolescent treatment admissions for marijuana declined in most of states. The mean annual admissions rate for all states declined over the study period by nearly half." The post Federal Report: Marijuana Treatment Admissions Among Youth Decline Sharply in Legalization […]