420Radio works to educate the global community about the value of cannabis. One way we hope to disseminate information is via our feed of hemp and cannabis articles.
- Welcome to the latest edition of NORML's Weekly Legislative Roundup, on the blog every Friday! The post Weekly Legislative Roundup 1/22/21 appeared first on NORML.
- “I commend state officials for prioritizing the implementation of Prop. 207 and ensuring that Arizona adults have safe and convenient access to affordable marijuana in a timely manner.” The post Arizona: Adult Use Marijuana Sales Begin appeared first on […]
- “Over time, individuals who continued consuming cannabis within this longitudinal study reported lower pain severity and pain interference scores, as well as improved quality of life and general health symptoms scores." The post Study: Nearly Half of Medical Cannabis […]
- “Across the sample, individuals drank approximately 29 percent fewer drinks and were 2.06 times less likely to have a binge-drinking episode on days that cannabis was used compared with days cannabis was not used. These patterns were observed in […]
- "The sooner that adults have access to safe and affordable marijuana, the better." The post Arizona: Adult Use Marijuana Sales On Track to Begin This Month appeared first on NORML.
- House Bill 1019 would allow adults to cultivate up to six marijuana plants for personal use. The post Washington: Home Cultivation Legislation Receives First Committee Hearing of 2021 appeared first on NORML.
- Welcome to the latest edition of NORML's Weekly Legislative Roundup, on the NORML blog every Friday! The post Weekly Legislative Roundup 1/15/21 appeared first on NORML.
- Mississippi: Medical Organizations Join Legal Fight to Overturn Election Result Legalizing Medical Cannabis Access“The AMA’s position is woefully out of step with both public opinion and scientific consensus, as well as with the opinions of the majority of physicians. It is regrettable that this organization would go on record in attempting to […]