420Radio works to educate the global community about the value of cannabis. One way we hope to disseminate information is via our feed of hemp and cannabis articles.
- "Marginalized communities have disproportionately suffered for decades because of the discriminatory enforcement of marijuana laws in Connecticut. This bill is a step toward addressing that shameful legacy and it will provide long-needed relief to communities that have historically experienced […]
- Senate Bill 60 permits certified nurse practitioners and physician assistants to issue medical cannabis recommendations to those ages 18 and older. The measure took immediate effect upon passage. The post Delaware: Governor Signs Law Facilitating Access to Medical Cannabis […]
- House Bill 1535 allows physicians to recommend medical cannabis to patients with PTSD and all forms of cancer. The measure also raise the cap on THC from 0.5 to one percent. The post Texas: Governor Signs Medical Cannabis Expansion […]
- The House is expected to take up the proposal Wednesday. The post Connecticut: Senate Lawmakers Advance Marijuana Legalization Bill on First Day of Special Session appeared first on NORML.
- “The passage of this legislation is great progress toward ending the racially discriminatory policy of branding otherwise law-abiding Louisianans as criminals for minor marijuana possession offenses when law enforcement should instead be focusing on fighting legitimate crime.” The post […]
- The suit claimed that the initiative language was unconstitutional because it earmarked a portion of tax revenues from retail marijuana sales. The post Montana: Opponents Drop Lawsuit Challenging Voter-Approved Legalization Initiative appeared first on NORML.
- Welcome to the latest edition of NORML's Weekly Legislative Roundup! The post Weekly Legislative Roundup 6/11/21 appeared first on NORML.
- Patients diagnosed with either Huntington's disease, spasticity or severe muscle spasms, or a terminal illness are now eligible to receive authorizations to access medical cannabis. The post Ohio: Regulators Expand the Pool of Patients Eligible for Medical Cannabis appeared […]