420Radio works to educate the global community about the value of cannabis. One way we hope to disseminate information is via our feed of hemp and cannabis articles.
- Elections are happening across the nation on both the federal and state level that could have significant impacts on cannabis policy. The post Nevada: The Candidates to Watch this Election appeared first on NORML.
- State regulators have licensed 192 retailers thus far, with the first of those opening for business on Saturday. The post Missouri: Licensed Medical Cannabis Retailers Now Open for Business appeared first on NORML.
- "This day could not come soon enough. Virginia NORML has been on the front lines of this effort every step of the way, and I’m so proud of our members’ tireless work to make this a reality." The post […]
- It is a good time to be alive if you are a marijuana smoker and it’s only going to get better! The post A Founder Looks at 50: Important New Gains Expected on November 3 appeared first on NORML.
- Overall, the poll reports that 55 percent of likely Arizona voters support Proposition 207: The Smart & Safe Arizona Act. The post Arizona: Majority of Likely Voters Back Legalization Measure, But Support Lags Among Republicans appeared first on NORML.
- Study: Subjects Report Reduced Symptoms of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Following Cannabis Inhalation“Using a large dataset of medical cannabis users self-medicating for symptoms of OCD, we found that for the vast majority of cannabis use sessions individuals reported reductions in intrusions, compulsions, and anxiety." The post Study: Subjects Report Reduced Symptoms […]
- Montana: Support For Legalization Ballot Measures Strong Among Democrats, Independents — Weak Among RepublicansAccording to the poll of nearly 1,800 registered voters, 70 percent of Democrats back the ballot proposals, as do 59 percent of Independents. By contrast, only 27 percent of Republicans say that they intend to vote 'yes' on the […]
- “Thousands of citizens unduly carry the undue burden and stigmatization of a past conviction for behavior that is no longer considered to be a crime. Our sense of justice and our principles of fairness demand that officials move swiftly […]