420Radio works to educate the global community about the value of cannabis. One way we hope to disseminate information is via our feed of hemp and cannabis articles.
- The National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws is pleased to announce the addition of Jax Finkel James to its national staff. “I am excited to join the staff at NORML where I can use the passion, lessons, […]
- Legislation would incentivize state and local governments to expunge the criminal records of tens of millions of Americans who have previously been convicted of marijuana offenses. The post Reps. Dave Joyce and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Introduce Legislation To Expunge Marijuana […]
- Since 2010, scientists have published an estimated 27,000 peer-reviewed papers specific to cannabis, with the annual number of total papers increasing every year. NORML's Deputy Director Paul Armentano said, "It is time for politicians and others to stop assessing […]
- State legislators in 2021 enacted over 50 laws liberalizing marijuana policies in more than 25 states. The post NORML Issues Report Highlighting 2021 State Legislative Victories appeared first on NORML.
- NORML’s Deputy Director Paul Armentano said: “These polling results once again affirm that most voters do not experience ‘buyer’s remorse’ following the enactment of marijuana legalization. Most Americans believe that these laws are operating in a manner that is […]
- “Legalization opponents cannot succeed in the court of public opinion or at the ballot box," NORML's Deputy Director Paul Armentano said. "Thus, they are now petitioning the courts to overturn the will of the people. Whether or not one […]
- As we reflect back on our many hard-earned victories of 2021, it is apparent that we have much to be thankful for. The post Grateful for Major Marijuana Victories in 2021 appeared first on NORML.
- NORML’s Deputy Director Paul Armentano said: “These conclusions reaffirm the notion that states can sensibly regulate the adult use and sale of cannabis in a manner that doesn’t adversely impact public safety. Moreover, in some cases, legalization may contribute […]